BLUEXTREME 1100 UK EXT. FILTER
Practical to install, safe in tightness and with a good mechanical and especially biological filtration capacity: Bluextreme is the external aquarium filter which answers to these requests! This external filter is ideal both for fresh and marine water, complete with filtering materials, pump and accessories. Bluextreme guarantees a direct flow of the water with preferential passages from the inlet to filter bottom and then to the different filtration stages.
Here is explained how it works: in the first and second stage, there is a mechanical filtration with coarse sponge and then fine sponge. Afterwards, thanks to the active carbon sponge, adsorptive filtrations occurs; at last, there is a biological filtration with ceramic rings.
Bluextreme has an easy self-priming system, a safety lever for valves opening and closing and flow adjusting, an apposite lever to unblock and remove pipes fixing block. The tank made from shockproof material is resistant and inclusive of supporting feet; the hooks for filter closure are made from material filled with fibreglass. High tightness is guaranteed by gaskets in EPDM rubber and by ring nuts in non-toxic PVC with diameter of 15/21 mm. The pump is incorporated in the cover, has overheat protection and ceramic shaft included.
Available as spare parts, you will find the active carbon sponges Bluclear and the mechanical sponges Blumec. If you like, besides, instead of active carbon sponges, it is possible to use the suitable granules of active carbon or zeolite.
- Effective external filtering system for all aquariums
- Four stages of filtration for an always crystal-clear water
- Self-priming system: close the valves, pour water, screw down the cap, open the - - valves and put in the plug
- Suitable lever to open or close the valves with safety system included
- Lever on the top to unblock and remove the valves
- Adjustable hooks to pipes
- Removable plastic baskets
- Tank made from shockproof material complete with supporting feet
- Resistant closing hooks filled with fibreglass
- Hooks with safety closure button to avoid accidental opening
- Pump incorporated in the cover, complete with ceramic shaft and overheat protection
- Intake pipe adjustable height
- Outlet with spray bar for high water oxygenation and directable nozzle
- Special rubber gaskets and pipes ring nuts in non-toxic PVC
- Supplied complete with filtering materials
- Spare accessories:mechanical or active carbon sponges
Color: Silver & Black